How To Use Opalustre™ | Chemical and Mechanical Abrasion Slurry from Opalescence™ Tooth Whitening
Ideal for removing superficial white and brown decalcification imperfections due to enamel mottling from fluorosis, Opalustre 6.6% hydrochloric acid slurry contains silicon carbide microparticles.1 This combination provides chemical stain removal along with gentle mechanical abrasion. OpalCups latch-type bristle polishing cups are used with the Opalustre slurry for micro polishing the newly treated enamel surface.
We recommend using Opalescence teeth whitening products prior to an Opalustre abrasion slurry treatment, as this procedure can sometimes be avoided. Additionally, please be aware that because the reactive oxygen needs to dissipate from the tooth before bonding, it is necessary to wait 7–10 days before any bonding procedure2 following a teeth whitening treatment.
- One-appointment results
- Removes superficial white and brown imperfections
- Provides minimally invasive treatment for fluorosis
- Hydrochloric acid aids in chemical stain removal
- Silicon carbide microparticles provide gentle mechanical abrasion
- Less than 0.2 mm enamel removal
- Comes in a direct delivery for an easy and mess-free technique
- OpalCups minimize splatter
- Unique offering is a “practice building” product
- Use with White Mac™ Tip
- Certified gluten free