Dr. Dan Fischer - History of Viscostat
ViscoStat hemostatic is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent solution with inert binding agents in a viscous, aqueous vehicle. It has a pH of ~1.0 and contains patented,
fumed silica to limit the acidic activity, making it kind to hard and soft tissue.
- Causes profound hemostasis
- Stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time
- Provides unsurpassed kindness to hard and soft tissues
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Decreases costly impression remakes
- Use with Metal Dento-Infusor™ tip with Comfort Hub™ or Blue Mini™ Dento-Infusor™ tip
- Certified gluten free
Provides Profound Hemostasis in Seconds
The faster hemostasis can be achieved, the faster you can perform quality dentistry for the patient. For most cases, ViscoStat hemostatic solution provides profound hemostasis in just a matter of seconds.
Kind to Hard and Soft Tissues
Decreases Costly Impression Remakes
Tissue Management Is the Key to Quality Direct and Indirect Restorations
Easy to Dispense with the IndiSpense Syringe
Hemostasis and Fluid Control
Protects Tissues and Leaves Smear Layer Intact
Tissue Management Technique Step by StepSee Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.
With the Dento-Infusor™ tip, scrub hemostatic firmly against cut bleeding tissues until bleeding stops.