K-Files (Stainless Steel)
Place of origin : China
Application : Root Canal Treatment
Brand : E-Dental Mart
Length : 21mm, 25mm ,30mm
Sizes : 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 15-40
Certification : FDA
Material : Medical Grade Stainless Steel
Taper : 2%
Sterilization : Maximum recommended temperature of Sterilization is 150 C
Packing : 6 files per box
• E-Dental Mart K-Files are made up of the Highest Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel and are hence more effective and rigid
• Smoothness : They are produced to give extremely smooth tactile feel inside the canal during instrumentation
• Best Fracture Resistance : Square cross-section ensures best fracture resistance
• Maximum Flexibility : High quality steel alloy with uniform structure guarantees maximum flexibility
• Easy-grip handle conveys tactile feedback and allows operator to feel canal anatomy and identify resistance to apical advancement
PRODUCT WARRANTY :
E-Dental Mart K-Files are being manufactured under an extremely strict Quality Control System. All K-Files go through IQC (Incoming Quality Control), IPQC (In-Process Quality Control) and OQC (Out-Going Quality Control) procedures before they get out of the manufacturing facility.
• Stainless steel material has high hardness characteristics and has very good cutting performance, but it is not very ideal for the preparation of curved root canals.
• In case of a small root canal, a small stainless steel file with a higher hardness may be used to gradually expand, then complete the preparation with a nickel-titanium file.
• Please replace the file in time when it reaches the limit.
– Normal Delivery : 3-5 Working Days (Usually delivered in 2-4 working days)
– Urgent Delivery : 1-2 Working Days (Usually delivered overnight)
– Bulk Order : Delivery time may vary as per quantity of order.
Stainless Steel K Files are hand-held endodontic files used in shaping root canals. This product has color-coded handles for size identification and silicone stops. Moreover, this product can give you an excellent tactile sense with its flexibility and fracture resistance.
WHEN TO USE STAINLESS STEEL ENDO FILES
To have a successful endodontic treatment, you need to produce a clean and well-shaped root canal system. You can only achieve this if you have the appropriate materials for the job.
Stainless Steel K Files are endodontic products for you. If you use these files, you can adequately cut dentin, removes biofilm in the canals, and shape your root canals for obturation.
Moreover, Stainless Steel K Files can be used to achieve your glide path. This means that you can efficiently place succeeding canals at your desired working lengths.
PROPERTIES OF STAINLESS STEEL ENDO FILES
Stainless Steel K Files are hand-held endodontic files. You can have good shaping of canals due to its cutting edges and flutes’ efficient dentin cutting capacity. Also, these files’ flexibility and fracture resistance can help you get a better tactile feel of your canals when you do instrumentation.
Since these are hand-help instruments, you can easily apply the right amount of force that you need. This will prevent you from over-exerting unnecessary strain on the files. Likewise, an uncontrolled apical pressure can cause tooth fracture or extrusion of materials.
Stainless Steel K Files’ correct use can help you prevent these iatrogenic mistakes that can cost you failure in your endodontic treatment.
WHY CHOOSE STAINLESS STEEL ENDO FILES
If you are looking for easy to use, efficient, and versatile endodontic files, Stainless Steel Endo Files are indeed the product for you. These files have been recommended for lots of endodontic procedures due to their relative ease of use. Also, any skill level can use these Stainless Steel K Files successfully in endodontic treatment.
You can buy Stainless Steel K Files online in Pakistan now. Check them out on E-Dental Mart and find more good-quality dental products that fit your needs.